Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for one of our roles below.
Project supervisor position with a digital marking firm. We market medical, dental, and legal websites. We offer SEO and social media marketing services nationally for a wide variety of clients. We are a growing company and are looking for a person who wants to grow with us. This is an in-office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and directing incoming and in-house calls to the appropriate individuals
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Interacting and communicating with clients including scheduling meetings and calls, communicating needs and wants to and from the clients
- Track project from start to finish
- Organize project needs and tasks on a daily basis
- Assign projects tasks to other team members
- Filing and light administrative duties as needed
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Specifications:
- Must have a quality focus
- Must have good phone skills
- Must have good writing skills
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to Multi-tasking and handle multiple clients.
- Willingness to discover and develop.
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude.
- Excellent communication, organizational and good presentation skills.
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- Ability to interact with diverse customers.
- Data entry skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, and E-mail.
- Secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, vision, and dental
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing firm
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- $14 hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K after a year
- Paid vacation after 9 month
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.