Pay Per Click / Search Engine Marketing Specialist
As a PPC specialist at Firm Media Inc, you’ll be a key part of our advertising and marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, and analyzing PPC customer’s SEM marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be someone that works smart and wants to rise in our company. Our team is big on collaboration and work as a team. We need a skilled individual to drive results, consistently improve product and process, while staying up to date on the latest digital advertising trends and best practices.
- Track, measure, optimize and report performance of paid ad campaigns
- Provide subject matter expertise on paid media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in process
- Develop keyword research, keyword lists, and keyword bucketing
- Manage a high volume of paid media budgets
- Develop, analyze and optimize keyword ad copy and landing pages
- Perform A/B testing with the intent of improving impression share, quality score and CPL
- Monitor and assess competitor activity and keyword ranking performance
- Collaborate with management team to develop strategies for at-risk accounts
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in paid advertising, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to core responsibilities
- 3-5 years’ experience in paid search
- Google Analytics certified
- GoogleAds certified
- Experience in GoogleAd Manager (MCC)
- Understanding of direct response and interactive marketing best practices
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Previously worked at a digital marketing agency
- Facebook & LinkedIn advertising experience
- Knowledge and experience using online bid management platforms
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
Firm Media is seeking a talented, driven, and passionate graphic designer to work as part of our creative team! We are looking for a detail oriented individual who can organize and prioritize effectively while also expanding their creativity to take on challenging and exciting projects with a positive attitude. As part of our team, you will have the ability to bring in new ideas and grow with the company.
You will work directly with the Creative Director and the creative team in producing all visual and branded components for both Firm Media and client campaigns. These include, but are not limited to:
- Website design, from conception to completion
- Logo and brand development
- Email templates, web banner ads, flyers, infographics, social media templates
- Print collateral (business cards, letterhead, brochures, signage)
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor degree in design or related field (MBA preferred)
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise in web, print, and branding projects
- Proficiency in Adobe programs (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Basic understanding of design principles, UX/UI design, and prototyping
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
- WordPress experience and knowledge is a plus
- Photography and videography knowledge is a plus
As a member of a leading digital marketing agency, you will have a voice in how client campaigns look, feel, and perform. Working with our Marketing team, you will be implementing changes to design elements based on KPIs and campaign goals.
Seeking a developer to work as part of a team with design and SEO teams.
- Work with a design team on web development projects
- Learn and implement new technologies to keep web presence on the cutting edge
- Support the team with best development practices
- Implement responsive web designs
- Strong understanding of jQuery
- Experience working with WordPress and PHP based CMS
- Strong ability to debug cross-browser issues
- Expertise with UI/UX design principles
- Experience with front end performance optimization
- Knowledge of modern HTML and CSS frameworks such as Foundation
- Knowledge command line
- Experience using terminal
- Experience using GIT
Project supervisor position with a digital marking firm. We market medical, dental, and legal websites. We offer SEO and social media marketing services nationally for a wide variety of clients. We are a growing company and are looking for a person who wants to grow with us. This is an in-office position.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Answering and directing incoming and in-house calls to the appropriate individuals
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Interacting and communicating with clients including scheduling meetings and calls, communicating needs and wants to and from the clients
- Track project from start to finish
- Organize project needs and tasks on a daily basis
- Assign projects tasks to other team members
- Filing and light administrative duties as needed
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills And Specifications
- Must have a quality focus
- Must have good phone skills
- Must have good writing skills
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to Multi-tasking and handle multiple clients.
- Willingness to discover and develop.
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude.
- Excellent communication, organizational and good presentation skills.
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- Ability to interact with diverse customers.
- Data entry skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, and E-mail.
The Client Services Representative will undergo a one-on-one training period at full salary with our current CSR before taking on the full responsibilities of this position. Customer service experience helpful but not required, customer satisfaction and team player attitude a must.
Meet Your Team At Firm Media
At Firm Media, we are a team in every sense of the word. The professionals who lead your marketing initiatives all coordinate together to ensure an integrated and strategic approach. We are a tight-knit group of people who love what we do and care deeply about our clients’ well-being and success. Above all, we are proud to produce best-in-class website designs and marketing campaigns that get results.