Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for one of our roles below.
Marketing & Sales Assistant
Firm Media is looking for a sales assistant to work alongside our sales manager. The position is to assist our sales manager and streamline the sales process so that the sales manager can increase sales. This position may lead to a sales person position if the applicant shows the skills needed to properly sell our unique services.
Key responsibilities for Sales Assistant (include but are not limited to following):
- Assist the sales manager in correctly completing proposals and work orders in a timely manner.
- Work with sales manager to learn the product and be able to sell them
- Manage meetings and sales call schedules.
- Build and manage a positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
- Proactively sell services via outbound sales calls and email communications.
- Maintain a high level of customer service that brings satisfaction to our customers.
- Travel to trade shows, 2-3 a quarter.
Key requirements for a Sales Assistant
- Strong self-initiative, consistently follow through, attention to detail, and the ability to build strong business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Team oriented.
- Reliable, responsible and good work ethic.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Secure working environment
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing firm
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- $14 hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K after a year
- Paid vacation after 9 month
Junior WordPress Developer
Seeking a developer to work as part of a team with designer and SEO manager.
- Work with a design team on web development projects
- Learn and implement new technologies to keep web presence on the cutting edge
- Support the team with best development practices
- Implement responsive web designs
- Strong understanding of jQuery
- Experience working with WordPress and PHP based CMS
- Strong ability to debug cross-browser issues
- Expertise with UI/UX design principles
- Experience with front end performance optimization
- Knowledge of modern HTML and CSS frameworks such as Foundation
- Knowledge command line
- Experience using terminal
- Experience using GIT
We consider full time 30+ hrs a week. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Health, Vision and Dental insurance. Sick days and paid vacation after 9 month.