Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for one of our roles below.
Job Description: Customer Service Representative CSR
Client Service Representative – Project supervisor position with a digital marking firm. We market medical, dental, and legal websites. We offer SEO and social media marketing services nationally for a wide variety of clients. We are a growing company and are looking for a person who wants to grow with us. This is an in office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and directing incoming and in-house calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Interacting and communicating with clients including scheduling meetings and calls, communicating needs and wants to and from the clients.
- Track project from start to finish
- Organize project needs and tasks on a daily basis
- Assign projects tasks to other team members
- Filing and light administrative duties as needed.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must have a quality focus.
- Must have good phone skills
- Must have good writing skills.
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to Multi-tasking and handle multiple clients.
- Willingness to discover and develop.
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude.
- Excellent communication, organizational and good presentation skills.
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- Ability to interact with diverse customers.
- Data entry skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and E-mail.
The Client Services Representative will undergo a one-on-one training period at full salary with our current CSR before taking on the full responsibilities of this position. Customer service experience helpful but not required, customer satisfaction and team player attitude a must.
We consider full time 30+ hrs a week. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Salary $14.00 Per Hour
Health, Vision and Dental insurance. Sick days and paid vacation after 9 months.