Please submit resumes to email@example.com to be considered for one of our roles below.
Job Description: Designer (Web)
Seeking a designer to work as part of a team with creative director, development and SEO manager. Looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated team player. Designer will be assisting creative director in designing various products from print (branding, ads) to web (ads, social media covers, website. This is a full-time in-office position
All candidates must have experience with the following
- Taking ownership of and completing tasks
- Willingness to learn and adjust to complex situations
- Follow creative director’s direction
- Complete assignments before deadlines
- Create conversion friendly webdesign
- Create attractive branded assets
- Create print materials
- Interview client’s needs and be able to communicate design concept to clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong sense of branding, typography, color and layout skills
- Proficient in photo retouch and photography is a plus
- Familiar with web and responsive design. Need to be able to go from concept to finish product. Needs to understand and analyze UX to create the most conversion friendly UI
- Basic understanding of HTML CSS
- Basic understanding of wordpress
- Basic understand of print production
- Applies function over form
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of new technologies
- Secure working environment
- 30k annual salary
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, vision, and dental
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing firm
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Job Description: Client Service Representative
Client Service Representative – Project supervisor position with a digital marking firm. We market medical, dental, and legal websites. We offer SEO and social media marketing services nationally for a wide variety of clients. We are a growing company and are looking for a person who wants to grow with us. This is an in office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and directing incoming and in-house calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Interacting and communicating with clients including scheduling meetings and calls, communicating needs and wants to and from the clients.
- Track project from start to finish
- Organize project needs and tasks on a daily basis
- Assign projects tasks to other team members
- Filing and light administrative duties as needed.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must have a quality focus.
- Must have good phone skills
- Must have good writing skills.
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to Multi-tasking and handle multiple clients.
- Willingness to discover and develop.
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude.
- Excellent communication, organizational and good presentation skills.
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- Ability to interact with diverse customers.
- Data entry skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and E-mail.
The Client Services Representative will undergo a one-on-one training period at full salary with our current CSR before taking on the full responsibilities of this position. Customer service experience helpful but not required, customer satisfaction and team player attitude a must.
We consider full time 30+ hrs a week. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Salary $13.00 Per Hour
Health, Vision and Dental insurance. Sick days and paid vacation after 9 months.